Note: Aviation Tank Specifications will be updated soon. Check back for our newest aviation fuel systems.
Envirosafe’s Above Ground Storage Systems manufactures high quality, aviation grade double wall steel tank above ground fuel storage tanks for both jet fuel and avgas. To ensure proper containment and fuel quality, we use only the highest quality components and methods for constructing our tanks.
Our high quality tanks are in use by many local municipalities and air ports, where safety of employees, customers, and the surrounding areas are a must.
Important Points for Aviation Fuel Storage Tanks:
- Never use tanks containing zinc, cadmium, copper or alloys of these metals, such as brass.
- Stainless steel or mild carbon steel with appropriate coating is recommended for metal above ground fuel storage tanks.
- Use floating suction intake systems (Jet A applications)
- Use dedicated type product unloading and receiving couplers and industry standard product markings on system components
- Use watertight, lockable tank fill caps and receiving couplers
- Use rainproof, positive pressure/vacuum venting apparatuses
- Adopt and obtain training for detailed fuel handling procedures unique to your facility including fuel contamination detection procedures
Envirosafe™ Above Ground Storage SystemsAviation Fuel Storage Tanks Offer:
- Two models – Envirosafe Flameshield and Envirosafe Fireguard
- Welded interior seams
- Epoxy coated interior on jet fuel tanks to negate corrosion
- Floating suction assembly to ensure dispensation of clean fuel
- Fire rating with thirty year warranty
- Deluxe models that are impact and ballistic resistant
- Custom tank designs to suit your particular needs
Contact Envirosafe™ Above Ground Storage Systems today for more information about our double wall steel aviation fuel storage tanks, a quote, or any other questions you may have.
Learn more about Aviation Fuel in our Blog:
Information on Jet Fuel
Jet fuel is a clear or straw-colored aviation fuel for use in gas-turbine engine powered aircraft. According to Wikipedia, jet fuel is a kerosene based fuel containing a plethora of hydrocarbons. Jet fuel is actually similar to diesel fuel – both are kerosene derivatives. However,… Read More
What is Avgas?
According to the chemical encyclopedia of Chemeurope.com, aviation gasoline – or avgas for short – is a fuel used in piston-engine and Wankel engine aircraft. It is different from standard gas because it uses tetra-ethyl lead, or TEL, to enhance combustion. The low volatility of aviation… Read More