Attention Florida Health And Assisted Living Facilities
Time Is Short To Comply With Florida's “96 Hour Emergency Generator Rule.” Learn More about our 96 hour emergency generator packages
Fireguard® is THE tank to use for performance, durability, and reliability. The lightweight Fireguard tank is performance engineered for safety and long service life. It is UL 2085 listed and has easily passed all tests for 110% secondary containment, ballistics, and vehicle impact resistance. This incredibly safe tank meets every national code for fire protected ASTs.
The Fireguard tank is precision engineered for superior structural strength, weather and corrosion resistance, and full compatibility with all major fuels and additives including MTBE and ethanol. our tanks’ double walls is a concrete layer that is 75% lighter than traditional concrete. This concrete core offers the fire protection of concrete without the weight, cracking, and spalling issues that are normally associated with concrete vaults.
In addition to meeting the quality standards of the Steel Tank Institute – the strictest in the industry – Envirosafe™ makes sure that our Fireguard tanks meet each and every one of our customers’ requirement.
Fireguard Fuel Tanks: The Advantages of Double Wall Steel
Steel offers safety, ease of use, and reliability that you just cannot get from concrete vaulted tanks. With the Fireguard’s double walled, triple layer protection, concrete cannot compete.
Envirosafe™ Fireguard Tanks:
- Meet 2000 Uniform Fire Code, NFPA 30A, International Fire Code, and state codes
- Feature a two-hour fire rating
- Use a unique installation procedure allowing for emergency venting
- Feature fully monitorable interstitial space for leak detection
- Are available in horizontal, vertical, rectangular, and multi-compartment models
- Offer unparalleled space and economical savings
- Use a lightweight concrete insulation layer, reducing weight for increased portability and simplified installation
- Can be tightness tested on site
- Use inner and outer tank emergency venting, preventing excess pressure build-up
- Insulate fuel products in the tank, reducing ambient temperature variations and emissions
- Have support designs available for seismic requirements
- Meet temperature requirements for four hour extended furnace testing
All-steel construction offers the best value in reliability, quality, and performance; and Envirosafe™ Above-Ground Fuel Systems are the best in the industry. The Fireguard tank offers all the reliability of all steel construction with the added safety of concrete thermal insulation without all of the drawbacks. When you consider that our tanks arrive fully assembled and ready to go, there is really no question that the Envirosafe™ Above-Ground Fuel System is the name to trust with any and all fuel storage needs.
Fireguard Tanks: Lightweight Secondary Containment
Fireguard® tanks utilize a lightweight insulation which significantly reduces the overall weight of the tank, allowing Fireguard® Tanks to be easily transported and even relocated if necessary. Also, the double wall steel design meets UL-listed 110% secondary containment requirements. The epoxy-coated steel wall is durable and requires little maintenance. It won’t crack, spall or weather, making it a preferred choice over heavier, higher maintenance concrete encased tanks.
Fireguard Tanks: Ease of Installation
Each Fireguard® Tank system we sell comes as a contained unit. Usually, installation requires nothing more than pouring a concrete slab and hooking up electrical power. Besides making installation a snap, it also has the added benefit of allowing the tank to be relocated. And because the Fireguard® tank is portable, they can be financed by numerous lending sources.
Fireguard Tanks: A 30 Year Warranty
Durability and reliability are crucial to any above ground fuel tank, and each Fireguard® Tank we sell comes with a standard 30 year warranty backed by the Steel Tank Institute.
Fireguard Tanks: Standard Features
Fireguard Tanks: Available Options
- Split Tanks Available
- 1.5 HP Submersible Pump Upgrade Available
- Epoxy Lined Tanks Available
- Fuel Management Systems Available
- Solar Panel Power System Available
- Covered Canopies Available
- Custom Ladders
» View our printable Fireguard Brochure
» For information about a lower cost choice for double wall fuel storage, see Flameshield Tanks.
» Learn more about Fuel Storage Tanks