Flameshield® are the tight-wrapped, double-walled, above ground fuel tanks that provide protection against fire at the least possible cost. Tested 2 hour fire resistance with emergency venting and built-in secondary containment. Primary Tank and Secondary Tank UL 142 Listed Complies with NFPA 30-30A fire rating. The Flameshield Tank comes with an available 30 year warranty and can handle a variety of fuels, including gasoline, diesel, biodiesel, petroleum, oil, fuel oil, waste oil, chemicals, AVGas, petrol, ethanol, methanol, biofuels, and biogas.
Flameshield Tanks: The Low Cost Solution for Fuel Storage
The Flameshield Tank offers a complete low cost solution for fuel, chemical, or oil storage. Its double wall design provides its own secondary containment and can be tested at the site for tightness. In addition, the interstitial space between the walls can be monitored. Each tank is built to the strict standards of the Steel Tank Institute. Tank sizes are available up to 50,000 gallons. Popular sizes include 1,000 gallons, 10,000 gallons, 12,000 gallons, and 15,000 gallons. A great diesel fuel storage tank choice.
Our Flameshield tank offers most of the features of the Fireguard tank at a lower cost, and is ideal for storage situations where impact ratings are not needed or required.
Flameshield Tanks: List of Benefits
- Primary and secondary containment that is fully compatible with a wide range of fuels including ethanol and biodiesel
- Full compliance with NFPA 30A fire-resistant tank requirements
- Testing to SwRI 97-04 by Southwest Research Institute
- Fully monitorable interstitial space for leak detection
- Easy tightness testing on site
- Horizontal, vertical, rectangular, and diked models
- Customizable compartments for multiple fuels, saving space and money
Like all of our models, the Flameshield features all-steel construction and arrives fully assembled for superior durability, reliability, and convenience. The Envirosafe™ Flameshield steel double walled fuel tank offers 110% secondary containment built in.
Flameshield Tanks: Standard Features
Flameshield Tanks: Available Options
- Split Tanks Available
- 1.5 HP Submersible Pump Upgrade Available
- Epoxy Lined Tanks Available
- Fuel Management Systems Available
- Solar Panel Power System Available
- Covered Canopies Available
- Custom Ladders
» View our printable Flameshield Brochure
» For information about the UL 2085 listed choice for double wall fuel storage, see Fireguard Tanks.
» Learn more about Bulk Fuel Storage Tanks