Attention Florida Health And Assisted Living Facilities
Time Is Short To Comply With Florida's “96 Hour Emergency Generator Rule.” Learn More about our 96 hour emergency generator packages
Note: Aviation Tank Specifications will be updated soon. Check back for our newest aviation fuel systems.
We build a tank specifically designed for AVGAS & JET-A.
- 3″ Floating suction.
- Weld seams, sandblast interior & epoxy coated interior.
- Ladder with safety guard.
- Fill options, ground level (3′ x 4′ x 3′ Lockable Fill Box, Cross Broken for Easy Drainage, 2″ Vent and Stainless Steel Handles) ground level fill (3″ camlock with dust cap) in fill pipe is an overfill prevention valve (which shuts off filling operations at 95%) or fill over the top (piped or 7.5 gallon overspill containment bucket).
- Standard Openings.
- Monitoring Well with 2″ Cap.
- This package includes no pump, no filtration system, no dispensing equipment.
Standard Fuel System Package
All Tanks Include:
- Morrison Bros. Emergency Vents
- Morrison Bros. Atmospheric Vents
- Chemline Epoxy Exterior Primer
- Mounted on Saddles with engineered hurricane tie downs
- 16″ (500 – 1,000 gallons) or 18″ (2,000 – 30,000 gallons) Manway
- Standard Openings
Pick any size tank & fuel system package or customize a system package to meet your specifications. Any of our system packages can be converted to be used for ethanol or bio diesel.
(Click Image To Enlarge)