Envirosafe’s commercial fleet fuel system is our trademark setup. It is great for larger commercial fleets in following industries: trucking, municipalities, buses, large farms, ready mix trucks, and any other large commercial fleets that need high quality, accuracy & performance.
- FE Petro 3/4 HP submersible pump wired for 220 single phase electric.
- 918 Morrison Bros. clock gauge with high level alarm (alarm sounds when tank is 90% full of product.
- Krueger interstitial leak gauge.
- OSHA approved ladder with safety guard.
- Moisture hand pump Fill-Rite FR110 with drop tube.
- Mounted 3′ x 4′ x 6′ fill box cross broken for easy drainage with ball valve at base for drain, 2″ atmospheric vent, lockable stainless steel handles.
- Inside box: ground level fill (3″ camlock with dust cap) in fill pipe is an overfill prevention valve (which shuts off filling operations at 95%).
- Total Controls piston meter with 10:1 pulsar.
- Control switch for submersible pump
- 1″ x 25′ hose on a Hannay spring loaded hose reel, swivel, breakaway & nozzle drip box.
- High volume spin-on fuel filter.
- Monitoring Well with 2″ Cap.
Standard Fuel System Package
All Tanks Include:
- Morrison Bros. Emergency Vents
- Morrison Bros. Atmospheric Vents
- Chemline Epoxy Exterior Primer
- Mounted on Saddles with engineered hurricane tie downs
- 16″ (500 – 1,000 gallons) or 18″ (2,000 – 30,000 gallons) Manway
- Standard Openings
Pick any size tank & fuel system package or customize a system package to meet your specifications. Any of our system packages can be converted to be used for ethanol or bio diesel.
(Click Image To Enlarge)