Envirosafe’s Marina Fuel System is designed to safely & affordably accommodate marina retail applications large and small.
- 918 Morrison Bros. clock gauge with high level alarm.
- Krueger interstitial leak gauge
- Fill options, ground level (3′ x 4′ x 3′ Lockable Fill Box, Cross Broken for Easy Drainage, 2″ Vent and Stainless Steel Handles ground level fill (3″ camlock with dust cap) in fill pipe is an overfill prevention valve (which shuts off filling operations at 95%) or fill over the top (piped or 7.5 gallon overspill containment bucket).
- FE Petro 3/4 HP submersible pump wired for 220 single phase electric.
- Wayne stainless steel retail dispenser single hose / single product with 100:1 pulsar.
- 50′ marina hose non marking type.
- Hannay spring loaded stainless steel hose reel.
- Husky Swivel, Breakaway & Automatic shutoff nozzle.
- Single hose dispenser containment pan.
- Moisture hand pump Fill-Rite FR110 with drop tube.
- Ladder with safety guard.
- High volume spin-on fuel filter.
- Monitoring Well with 2″ Cap.
Standard Fuel System Package
All Tanks Include:
- Morrison Bros. Emergency Vents
- Morrison Bros. Atmospheric Vents
- Chemline Epoxy Exterior Primer
- Mounted on Saddles with engineered hurricane tie downs
- 16″ (500 – 1,000 gallons) or 18″ (2,000 – 30,000 gallons) Manway
- Standard Openings
Pick any size tank & fuel system package or customize a system package to meet your specifications. Any of our system packages can be converted to be used for ethanol or bio diesel.
(Click Image To Enlarge)