Envirosafe™ Above-Ground Fuel Systems carries the submersible fuel tank pump for above ground fuel tanks and other bulk fuel systems. We carry the FE PETRO® Submersible Turbine Pump and Repair Parts
- 1/3 & 3/4 hp Fixed Speed models require single phase, 208-230 VAC, 60 Hertz incoming power
- 1/3 & 3/4 hp Fixed Speed models incorporate a starting & running capacitor, with internal bleed resistor, rated 370 Volt, 15 microfarad
- STP-SCI Single Phase Smart Controllers and STP-CBS Single Phase Control Boxes are available for 1/3 & 3/4 hp pump control
- 1/3 hp Max Motor Draw: 4 amps
- 3/4 hp Max Motor Draw: 7 amps
- 1/3, 3/4 and 1-1/2 hp Fixed Speed, 3450 rpm, 2 stage centrifugal type pump motor with integral, automatic, thermal overload protection
- 1/3 hp models have a Max Flow of 40 gpm and a Max Pressure of 28 psi
- 3/4 hp models have a Max Flow of 65 gpm and a Max Pressure of 31 psi
- 1-1/2 hp models have a Max Flow of 100 gpm and a Max Pressure of 34 psi
- Max liquid viscosity: 70 SSU @ 60°F (15°C)
- Standard STP (Non-AG) models are UL and cUL listed for fuel mixtures containing up to 15% Ethanol or Methanol, and 20% MTBE, 20% ETBE, or 17% TAME with gasoline.
- STPAG (Alcohol-Gasoline) models are UL and cUL listed for fuel mixtures containing up to 100% Ethanol or Methanol, and 20% MTBE, 20% ETBE, or 17% TAME with gasoline.
- 1/3 & 3/4 hp Fixed Speed models can also be used with Diesel Fuels, Fuel Oils, Kerosene, Avgas, and Jet Fuels in a non-gelled pourable state.
- 1/3 & 3/4 hp Fixed Speed models are available in Variable Length and Fixed Length options
- Check Valve: 2 -3/4 diameter fluorocarbon viton seal constructed on cast aluminum body and steel backing washer
- Pressure Relief Valve: available in four pressure relief settings, integral to Check Valve. Standard Model relieves at 40 psi and resets above 35 psi.
- Syphon: venturi type syphon primer supplied with every submersible. Syphon Check Valve and Secondary Syphon sold separately.
- Air Eliminator: every submersible includes tank return path, with one-way check valve, to provide active air elimination
- Electrical Disconnect: electrical yoke for positive contractor disconnect during service
Pump Motor Upgrade: 1-1/2hp*
- 1-1/2 hp Fixed Speed, 3450 rpm, multi-stage centrifugal type pump motor with integral, automatic, thermal overload protection
- Available in Standard Pressure (2 stage) model, Max Flow = 100 gpm, Max Pressure = 34 psi
- Available in High Pressure (H150, 3 stage) model, Max Flow = 65 gpm, Max Pressure = 46 psi
Pump Motor Upgrade: 2hp*
- 2 hp fixed speed MagShell™ – MagShell™ is a standard feature on our 2 hp models. The motor shell is expanded to increase the flow area around the motor by 45%, resulting in significantly higher flow rates. MagShell™ is constructed of 304 stainless steel, making them the highest performing 2 hp fixed speed submersibles ever offered. Higher flow means faster fill rates during peak business periods, increase daily throughput and your profit potential. peed, 3450 rpm, multi-stage centrifugal type pump motor with integral, automatic, thermal overload protection.
- Available in standard pressure (2-Stage) model, max. flow = 120 gpm, max. pressure = 36 psi.
- Available in high pressure (H200, 3-Stage) model, max. flow = 105 gpm, max pressure = 45 psi.
- Available with MagShell™ expanded shell which results in 45% increased flow area around motor