Envirosafe™ Above-Ground Fuel Systems carries fuel flow meters for above ground fuel tanks and other bulk fuel systems. We offer several different fuel flow meters depending on the requirements and flow rate demands of the customer’s product and pumping system. Engineered 3/4”, 1”, 1-1/2” inlets/outlets, from 10 to 200 GPM (gallons per minute) These meters are suitable for the dispensing of a variety of fuels including gas, fuel-oil, methanol, diesel, and alternative fuels.
Fill-Rite 807C Fuel Flow Meter
Fill-Rite meters provide precision and durability in a cost-effective design. The Series 800C meter’s exclusive unicast component mounting configuration assures consistency, particularly in gravity flow applications. The 800C is accurate to within ± 1% at 5 to 20 GPM (19 to 76 LPM). The easy reset register indicates product use up to 99.9 gallons or 999 liters. A master totalizer shows cumulative totals to 99,999.9 gallons/liters.
- Large, easy to read numbers
- Quick reset knob
- Flexible flow ports can be positioned vertically or horizontally
- UL/CSA listed Options
- Gallon or liter reading
- 3/4″ or 1″ ports
- Strainer for gravity-flow applications traps tank contaminants
- Teflon® or nickel coatings increase selection of compatible fluids
- BSP threads
Designed for metering diesel fuel, gasoline, kerosene, mineral spirits, stoddard solvent and heptanes
Fill-Rite 901 Fuel Flow Meter
- Recommended Flow Range
- 6 to 40 GPM (23 to 152 LPM)
- Totalizer Digit Indication
- Up to 1,000,000 Gallons (Non-Resettable)
- Meter Digit Indication
- Up to 1,000 Gallons in 1/10th Increments
- Maximum Pressure
- 50 PSIG
- Accuracy: ± 2%
The 900 Series meters are compatible with the following fluids:
Diesel Fuel, Gasoline, Kerosene, Mineral Spirits, Heptane and Hexane.
The 900 Series meters are NOT compatible with the following fluids:
Bleach, Hydrochloric Acid, Ink, Motor Oil and Salt Water.
Wayne Model 700R Flow Meter and Register
- 4-wheel register (up to 999.9) with knob reset
- 7-digit (w/ tenths) non-resettable accumulative totalizer
- Phenolic resin nutating disc metering chamber
- Accuracy +.5% at full flow
- Adjustable calibration for different fuel types
- Integral vacuum breaker in meter discharge
- Die-cast aluminum housing
- 1″ NPT female inlet w. 1″ pipe nipple; choice of (2) 1″ NPT female outlets – top or back
- Blue polyurethane enamel finish with black UV-resistant lexan dial face graphic
- Underwriter’s Laboratories (UL) Listed
Total Control Systems 682 Piston Flow Meter
The 682 series piston flow meter is a true positive displacement flow meter that has an inline design consisting of three (3) reciprocating pistons operating within their respective measuring chambers, where each piston works in a manner similar to an automobile engine. The pistons are fitted to a wobble plate, which has a shaft extending from its upper surface and a valve pivot attached beneath it. The valve pivot drives a sliding valve from piston to piston as a known amount of product flows through each cylinder bore, controlling the sequence of events in a smooth mechanical motion.
- Superior Accuracy over the entire flow range
- Low Maintenance
- Long Service Life
- 75 years of proven performance and acceptance
- Wide Viscosity Range – up to 50,000 SSU (11,000 CPS)
- Meets NIST, OIML and many other international weights & measures certifications
- Industry leading 10 YEAR WARRANTY!
Call us at 800-555-4754 for the fuel flow meter you need. We carry a full line of Fill-Rite fuel flow meters for the dispensing of gasoline, diesel, fuel-oil, bio-fuels and more. We offer low prices and quick shipping on all fuel flow meters.