The passive fueling automation of the 3505 Series compliments the interactive automation of our 2500 Series using our state of the art patented RFID 2.4 technology.
Our fuel management systems can be used with your fuel dispensing equipment or as part of our custom made fuel dispensing systems. It can be used to manage the dispensing gasoline (petrol), diesel, AV gas, for various applications like Aviation, fleets, construction, farms, and more. Features include:
- FuelMaster’s patented radio frequency identification tag (RFID) eliminates inaccurate driver-entered data from the fueling and data collection process. The odometer or chronometer data, along with other information is automatically collected by the island fuel management unit without driver effort. An AIM (Automotive Information Module) unit is connected directly to a vehicle’s OBD port, and collects vital informartion, and then sends it to the fuel management unit by RF during fueling operations. This system works concurrently with the use of ProKees or smart cards so that the (AIM) units may be added to equipment currently using electronic read/write access devices.
- Based on odometer/hour readings, the system calculates vehicle efficiency and fuel consumption and alerts the driver and supervisor to maintenance requirements.
- The addition of a tank monitor interface kit permits automatic reconciliation of tank levels with FuelMaster‘s declining balance and interfaces with most popular tank monitors.
- Windows based software operating on a SQL platform
- Transaction data can be easily exported to most fleet maintenance or accounting programs
- A real-time, on-site journal printer can provide hard copy backups of all transactions. A receipt printer is also available
- Compatible with alternative fuels and can control and measure any liquid or gaseous fuel
- The FuelMaster system may be expanded to control an almost limitless number of fueling sites. Each site consists of a master unit with up to eight satellite units
- All units are warranted for one year from date of installation or fifteen months from date of shipment.
- Modular design and construction ensure reliability and ease of maintenance of your FuelMaster Fuel Management System. Site operators can quickly and easily change out modular components, if necessary, with the assistance of FuelMaster certified technicians
Flexible & Reliable
If you are looking for reliability and flexibility, look no further. The purchase price is only part of what you pay for a fuel management system. Repairs and system downtime also cost you money, making reliability a key ingredient in achieving return on your investment. There are two major reasons organizations select FuelMaster; it works and our nationwide support network helps the customer keep it working.
Aviation Fuel Dispensing System
- The Industry standard for Self Service FBOs and glycol facility management
- All sites can be equipped with fixed and mobile fueling applications
- Tail Number Capture
- User friendly for both the customer and FBO operator Recommended by many fuel providers such as World Fuels, P66, and AvFuel
- Available on all aviation credit card networks and several bank networks for those unaffiliated airports PA-DSS compliant with EMU options available
- Provides verification that aircraft is grounded and fuel type is correct
- Tank Monitor Interface Utilizes Smart Cards, Credit Cards, and AIM for ground support equipment
- All transactions can be done over IP
Call us for a quote on a fuel dispensing system to meet your bulk fueling needs.