Envirosafe carries a full line of fuel nozzles for above ground fuel tanks. We carry fuel nozzles for gasoline, diesel, and bio fuels. We carry nozzles both for regular gas and unleaded. We also carry accessories for gas pump nozzles including hoses, swivels, and break valves.
Call us for low prices and quick shipping on the fuel nozzle you need for your bulk fuel system.
Husky VIIIS Nozzles
Heavy Duty Diesel Pressure Activated Automatic Nozzle
Pressure activated, automatic shut off nozzle for truck stop and other high volume self-service, full-service and unattended stations.
- VIIIS nozzle shuts off:
- when the pump shuts off.
- when the gas tank is full.
- when the lever is opened before the pump is turned on.
- when the leak detector has not completed its test cycle.
- Equipped with a unique Flo-Stop™ device that shuts off the nozzle if it falls from the fill tank or raises above the horizontal.
Spout is reinforced with thick aluminum bushing that retains spout spring and keeps spout from rounding-in — the two leading causes of clicking-off and splash-back spillage.
Husky Multi-Plane Swivels
High Volume Multi-Pane Swivels
All Husky Multi-Plane Swivels:
- Compatible with diesel fuels and Ethanol blends through E10.
-Compact and light weight for easy handling.
- High strength step shoulder bearing diameters and impact absorbing stops.
Husky High Volume Multi- Plane Swivels:
- Multi-Plane, Full 360° spherical rotation for easy movement of nozzle.
- For use with high flow nozzles with flow rates up to 100 gpm / 378 Lpm.
-75% less back pressure.
Husky Model 6310 Swivel•Safe-T-Break® Combination
- Multi-plane, full 360° spherical rotation for easy movement of nozzle.
- Swivel Sync® feature to prevent separation failure in the 90° position.
- Safe-T-Break® is reconnectable and retains UL listing after reconnecting.
- Dual check valves stops fuel in both directions.
- Separates at less than 225 lbf / 1000.9 N which minimizes backlash force of separations, reducing damage to equipment.
- Compatible with fuels containing up to 15% alcohol.
- Compact and light weight for easy handling.
- Easier to reconnect when installed at the nozzle.
- Eliminates the need for a whip hose.
Husky X Unleaded Gasoline Nozzles
Fuel Nozzle For Unleaded Gasoline
Automatic shut off nozzle for full-service and self-service stations
- X nozzle shuts off when the gas tank is full.
- Equipped with a unique Flo- Stop™ device that shuts off the nozzle if it falls from the fill tank or raises above the horizontal.
- Aluminum reinforced spout bushing keeps spout tip round and acts as a captive fastener to prevent tip-end sensor damage
Husky Safe-T-Break® Valve
Break Valves For Fuel Nozzles
For Truck And High Volume Fueling Applications
- All Husky Safe-T-Breaks® stop the flow of fuel on both sides of the separation
- All Husky Safe-T-Breaks® have passed the demanding UL test requirements on separations without leaking or failing
Husky Model #2276, #3076 and #3076A Reconnectable Safe-T-Breaks®
- Retains UL listing after reconnection.
- Internal pressure balancing chamber prevents “line shock” nuisance separations.
- Separates at less than 200 lbf / 889.6 N which minimizes “backlash” force of separation, reducing
Call us at 800-555-4754 for the fuel nozzles you need. We carry a full line of Husky fuel nozzles for the dispensing of gasoline, diesel, bio fuels and more. We also carry nozzles for unleaded fuel as used in gas stations and high volume applications. We offer low prices and quick shipping on all gas pump nozzles.