At Envirosafe Above-ground Fuel Systems, we build the finest above ground storage tanks available, and we only offer the best components to our clients. We are proud to carry Pneumercator liquid level control systems for use with our ASTs. Pneumercator is the most trusted name in the industry, providing high quality, reliable liquid level control systems at an affordable price.
Pneumercator TMS 2000
Pneumercator TMS 2000 liquid level control systems are affordable, reliable, and easy to use. This simple, yet powerful inventory management system was developed by leading inventory measurement and management industry experts to be:
- Simple to use with information at the push of a button
- Sophisticated, offering all the information your organization needs when it is needed and in the form it is needed
Pneumercator TMS 2000 liquid level control systems are highly sophisticated units designed with tank owner/operators in mind:
- Modular system architecture is flexible, configurable, and upgradeable
- Supports two, dual float magnetostrictive level probes
- Supports monitoring of up to eight intrinsically safe discrete sensor inputs, including discriminating and non-discriminating interstitial, overfill, and secondary leak containment sensors
- Sensor wiring fault detection
- Two relays and two contact closure inputs, expandable to six relays and six contact closure inputs
- Expandable to six or twelve channel analog outputs
Pneumercator 3000 liquid level control systems are the Cadillac of the Pneumercator line and are highly configurable and offer a wide range of support capabilities. From numerous inputs to remote monitoring, Pneumercator 3000 systems have everything you need for your aboveground fuel storage tank.
- Supports monitoring of up to forty intrinsically safe discrete sensor inputs, including discriminating and non-discriminating interstitial, overfill, and secondary leak containment sensors
- Sensor wiring fault detection
- Plug-in relay-I/O cards providing up to eight fully programmable NO/NC relay contact outputs with eight non-intrinsically safe dry contact inputs. Alternately, up to thirty-two fully programmable NO relay contact outputs
- Up to twelve fully programmable analog outputs with the use of Plug-in Analog Output card
- Third-party certified for 0.1 or 0.2 gallon-per-hour in-tank leak detection in tanks with capacities of up to 75,000 gallons
- Available internal impact printer or outdoor printer
- Auto-shift inventory, unsupervised deliveries, bulk sales, alarms, leak test, water removal, product ordering, and theft logging
- Available NEMA 4 or 4X enclosure
- Twelve tank capacity
- Better than 97% leak detection
Envirosafe believes in providing the highest quality aboveground fuel storage tanks possible, and we advocate using the highest quality equipment with our tanks. The Pneumercator line of liquid control systems offers quality, reliability, and flexibility and an attractive price. Contact us today for more information on the product and how to order.
Request a Quote On A Liquid Level Control System
Pneumercator systems are custom designed for each system and prices vary. Please fill out the form below to get a prompt quote on a Pneumercator liquid level control system.