Careers at Envirosafe
You may either email your application to us OR drop it off in person during office hours at 1789 E C 48, Bushnell
Field Service Installation Technician
Envirosafe is looking for a Field Service Installation Technician to join our growing team. You may email your resume and/or application to email@example.com
The Field Service Installation Technician will be tasked with completing installations, inspections, and various service calls across the state of Florida.
Coordinate with the Project Manager to install new above-ground fuel systems, in various applications, across the state of Florida. Installations may include, but not limited to: delivery and offload of new Envirosafe storage tank to customer’s site, installation of new fuel piping by cutting and threading bare steel pipes, installing new electrical components, sanding/painting of new fuel piping, coordinating with various inspectors, start-up and commissioning of automated fuel transfer systems, etc.
This position will operate in a warehouse, office, and/or an outdoor environment (whether field or construction site). While performing the duties of this job, the employee will frequently be exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration. The employee is occasionally exposed to a variety of extreme conditions at construction job sites. The noise level in the work environment and job sites can be loud. The position regularly works near moving mechanical parts and in outside conditions that include inclement weather, heat and humidity, and exposure to dust and asphalt.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling and climbing all day. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
25% travel for installation/service projects will be required for this position, travel pay provided.
Must possess a valid driver’s license and maintain a good driving record.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Minimum of High School Diploma / GED
- Strong aptitude for mechanical and electrical/electronic equipment.
- Skilled in providing excellent customer relations by exchanging information with courtesy and consideration.
- Ability to exhibit a professional demeanor and develop customer relationships through superior service.
- Ability to effectively communicate (written and verbal) wit all levels of an organization, internally and externally.
- Ability to read and interpret engineered drawings, site plans, schematics, wiring diagrams and to understand necessary service and equipment manuals.
- Capacity to troubleshoot equipment, mechanical and electrical
- A safety-oriented mindset is required, OSHA training certifications a bonus.
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant education / experience
- Make 50+ daily outbound calls to customers to educate, promote, solicit, and qualify
- Must be self-disciplined, self-aware and deeply committed to FOLLOW UP!
- Communicate respectfully, politely and professionally with customers at all times
- Proven ability to develop and build strong relationships at all levels
- Keen interest in learning/providing service support to your customers
- Ability to be persuasive, resilient, tenacious and have a desire to sell
- Must be able to exercise flexibility, initiative, sound-judgement, and discretion
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Competent in Microsoft Office products and efficient in using a Windows computer
- Document and Maintain information in our database
- Ability to Multi-task
- 1 to 2 years Sales Experience
- High School Education or Equivalent
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- High accuracy in work, attention to detail
- Customer Service
As an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, it is Envirosafe Tanks’ policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Envirosafe Tanks does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, sex, pregnancy, color, religion, age, physical or mental disability, legally-protected medical condition, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by state or federal laws.