Integrity – The quality of being honest and having strong moral principles; moral uprightness. Having Integrity means that we always do the right thing in any situation regardless of whether we are being watched, and/or will be recognized.
Dependability – The quality of being trustworthy and reliable. Being Dependable means that we can be relied upon in many different categories, not only doing what is expected in accordance to our proposal, timeliness, punctuality, work performance, work quality, etc.
Excellence – The quality of being outstanding or extremely good. Excellence means the constant pursuit of perfection; taking pride in our work quality, work environment, being a world-class organization.
Accountability – An obligation, or willingness, to accept responsibility or to account for ones actions. Being Accountable means that we accept the consequences of our decisions, or actions, regardless of whether the consequences are good or bad.
Continuous Improvement – An ongoing effort to improve our products, services, or business processes. Continuous Improvement can apply at the company level, or at the individual persons level. It is simply an entities desire to improve on whatever service is provided.
Sales & Marketing
Administration & Logistics
Not all manufacturing personnel are pictured.
You may either email your application to us OR drop it off in person during office hours at 1789 E C 48, Bushnell
We are seeking Sales Associates to join our team! Pay will be a stable hourly rate + commission and achievable sales objectives. You may email your resume and/or application to firstname.lastname@example.org
This position offers an extraordinary opportunity for an energetic person who can learn quickly, move with confidence and enjoy all things mechanical.
Using your product knowledge you will be informing and educating customers on
the benefits and applications of our products. You will provide customer support to our current clients to help encourage repeat orders as well as build relationships with new clients.
- Educate clients on our products that best fit their needs and technical specifications
- Provide quotes to clients as per guidelines set by Sales Manager
- Offer guidance and insight on Envirosafe product line
- Enter all sales activities into our CRM system
- Make 50+ outbound calls daily to clients to educate, promote, solicit, and qualify
- Follow up on quotes in a timely manner
- Complete follow-up tasks, enter activity notes and new client communications
- Provide shipment details and answer any post-order client questions
- Develop long-term client relationships
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Create sales material to present to clients
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- MUST HAVE sales experience
- High School Education or Equivalent
- Ability to develop and build strong relationships at all levels
- Ability to Multi-task
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Competent in using a Windows PC
- Must be able to weld A36 carbon steel with the FCAW weld process – vertical up.
- Develops welding projects by analyzing work orders, prints, and completed assembly; calculating requirements; studying metals; determining appropriate welding techniques.
- Collects equipment and materials by studying specifications and component requirements; ordering supplies and gases.
- Fabricates components by using equipment to clean, prepare, cut, burn, and weld pieces; setting-up and measuring assemblies; selecting appropriate method.
- Verifies welding results by inspecting and testing welds.
- Documents actions by completing records.
- Maintains safe work environment by following procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes manufacturing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Welding and Fabrication
- Supply Management
- Documentation Skills
- Basic Safety
- Equipment Maintenance
- Power Tools
- Analyzing Information
- Customer Service