- 1/3 & 3/4 Hp fixed speed models are available in
variable length and fixed length options.
- Check valve: 2 ¾” diameter fluorocarbon seal
constructed with cast aluminum body and steel
- Pressure relief valve: available in four pressure relief
settings, integral to check valve. Standard model
relieves at 40 psi and resets above 35 psi.
- Syphon: venturi-type syphon primer supplied with
every submersible. Syphon check valve and
secondary syphon sold separately.
- Air eliminator: every submersible includes a tank return
path with one-way check valve to provide active air
- Electrical Disconnect: electrical yoke for positive
contractor disconnect during service.
- cULus listed.
- Consult factory for applicable approvals.
- Franklin Fueling Systems is an ISO 9001 Certified Manufacturer.
- 1/3 & 3/4 Hp fixed speed models require singlephase,208-230 VAC, 60 Hz incoming power.
- 1/3 & 3/4 Hp fixed speed models incorporate a starting and running capacitor, with internal bleed resistor, rated 370 Volt, 15 microfarad.
- STP-SCI single-phase smart controllers and STP-CBS
- single-phase control boxes are available for 1/3 and
3/4 hp pump control.
- 1/3 Hp max. motor draw: 4 Amps.
- 3/4 Hp max. motor draw: 7 Amps.
- Max. liquid viscosity: 70 SSU at 60 °F (15 °C).
- Standard STP models are UL and cUL listed for fuel mixtures containing up to 10% ethanol with gasoline,
and 20% MTBE, 20% ETBE or 17% TAME with gasoline.
- STPAG (AG compatible) models are UL and cUL listed for fuel mixtures containing diesel fuel with up to 20%
biodiesel, 100% biodiesel, up to 85% ethanol with gasoline, and 20% MTBE, 20% ETBE or 17% TAME with gasoline.
- 1/3 & 3/4 Hp fixed speed models can also be used with diesel fuels, fuel oils, kerosene, Avgas and jet fuels
in a non-gelled pourable state.
- All wetted elastomers are made of a high grade, fluorocarbon compound.
A typical turbine model designation has up to five components to
STP XXXXX Y – A – B
STP = Basic Model Designation
XXXXX = Factory Installed Options (Model designations may include
one or more of the following characters in alphabetical order.)
- AG = Alcohol-gasoline compatible (up to E85, up to B20, and B100)
(Note standard models up to 10% ethanol capable)
- F = Floating suction adapter (1½” NPT female adapter)
- K = Intake filter screen (IFS, factory installed to PMA)
- M = MagShell™ (flow enhancing, expanded PMA shell)
- *R = Model R check valve (24 psi relief/22 psi reset for PLLD)
- *W = Model W check valve (16 psi relief/13 psi reset for PPM4000)
Y = Pump Motor Horsepower Rating
- 33 = 1/3 Hp fixed speed
- 75 = 3/4 Hp fixed speed
A = Model Length (see table)
- VL1 = Variable length range #1.
- VL2 = Variable length range #2.
- VL3 = Variable length range #3.
- (Note VL2 models fit 94% of all known installations)
B = Riser Pipe Length (see diagram)
- Riser pipe length is expressed as two numeric characters that indicate the total length of the riser in inches.
- Riser pipes are available from 7″ to 69″ in 1″ increments (additional charge for risers
31″ or longer).
*If not otherwise specified, all STP models are supplied with standard model check valve (40 psi relief /35 psi reset for MLD, TS-LS300, and TS-LS500).
1. STP models are compatible with fuel mixtures containing up to 10% ethanol with gasoline, diesel fuels,
and 20% MTBE, 20% ETBE or 17% TAME with gasoline. STPAG models are compatible with fuel mixtures
containing diesel fuel with up to 20% biodiesel, 100% biodiesel, up to 85% ethanol with gasoline, and
20% MTBE, 20% ETBE or 17% TAME with gasoline.
2. All models are supplied with a standard check valve unless factory option “R” or “W” is specified.
3. All above models require single-phase, 208-230 VAC, 60 Hz incoming power.
4. 4″ riser pipe, if supplied locally, must be 4½” OD by 3/16″ WT tubing.
5. For riser pipe lengths 31″ to 69″, additional charges apply.
*Model length (A) defined as the dimension from turbine manifold bottom to pump motor inlet.