The 9095AA 2” series overfill prevention valve is designed to prevent overfilling storage tanks by providing a positive shut-off during a pressurized fill.
Note: For use on clean product only. Not suitable for motor oil.
Code Compliance: ULC, NFPA 30, 30A, UFC, BOCA, SBCCI/SFC and PEI RP200.
- Additional information
- Adaptor: Aluminum (hard-coat anodized)
- Female adaptor: Ductile iron
- Body: Anodized aluminum
- Plunger and dashpot: Brass or nickel plated
- Shaft, linkages and hardware: Stainless steel
- Piping: Steel (epoxy coated)
- Adjustable float (1/2″): For setting the precise level of shutoff in the field and allowing it to be done using standard length pipe nipples
- Immediate and cushioned shutoff: Full flow up to within 1-2 seconds of closing and no abrupt kickback or jolt, or startling noise in the line when valve closes
- One piece adaptor/coupler casting: No extra seams and joints to leak when top portion is under pressure from closing
- Dry disconnect: After shut off product is allowed to automatically drain from the highest point so fill nozzle can be removed without spilling
- Simple mechanics: Minimum moving parts. Shutoff is activated by basic hydraulic principle with no springs, levers or complicated sequence leading to closure
|Size||Maximum Pressure||Maximum Flow||Maximum Viscosity|
|2″||100PSI||183gpm @ 10psi pressure drop||150 Centistokes|
|3″||100PSI||566gpm @ 10psi pressure drop||60 Centistokes|
FIG 9095A 2″ Installation Instructions
FIG 9095A 3″ Installation Instructions
FIG 9095A Specification Sheet with Flow Curve
Installation Diagrams- Direct Fill Female Threaded
Installation Diagrams- Direct Fill Male Threaded
|Dimensions||6 × 6 in|