Velcon Clean Diesel-Housings and Skids for Diesel Fuel Filtration VF-61 & VF-62
Small Housings for Diesel Fuel Filtration
OVER PRESSURE PROTECTION
When exposed to a high concentration of water, the differential pressure across an absorbent cartridge (Aquacon AD
Series) will immediately increase. Pressure bypasses or other means to limit the inlet pressure to 75 psi (5
bar) should be installed to prevent cartridge from collapsing.
- 1 each G-0986 Buna-N O-Ring
- If Viton O-Rings are desired, 2each G-0986A
- 6 each Cartridges
- Unit is supplied with G-0986 Buna-N O-Ring and 1/8” valve and 1/2” drain plug installed. 1/2” petcock drain valve is shipped loose.
- Cartridges are not supplied and must be ordered separately.
- Viton O-Rings (P/N G-0986A) are available but must be ordered separately.
To protect the fuel system, including the filter housing & other components, be sure to install pressure relief valve(s).
- Max. Operating Pressure: 150 psi
- Inlet/Outlet connection: 1-1/2” NPT
- Closure Seal: Buna-N O-ring (P/N G-0986)
- 1/8” brass petcock vent valve and 1/2” drain valve
- Material: Die cast aluminum head and closure clamp assembly; carbon steel shell with epoxy coated exterior and interior
- VF-61: 4.54 kg (10 lbs), Shipping weight: 5.44 kg (12 lbs)
- VF-62: 7.26 kg (16 lbs), Shipping weight: 8.17 kg (18 lbs)
- Optional Features dP Gauge
Drawings are not to scale. Dimensions are shown for estimating purposes only. Allow 6 inches (15.2 cm) below the vessel to safely remove the vessel to gain access to the cartridge.
- Part Number 554Y020 is a Carbon Steel 1/2” NPT Ball Valve, with Mounting Nipple
- Part Number CK-1488 quick release hand bolts (set of 4) to replace closure bolts (as shown on page 2) VF-61 and VF-62 only.
- Part Number 10678 Differential Pressure Gauge Assembly (See Form #1959) 32-1/2”