Memco, Inc. is the manufacturer of the Envirosafe chemical tanks. Envirosafe chemical tanks are great for large or small fleets in the following industries: trucking, municipalities, buses, large farms, ready-mix trucks, and any other fleets that need high quality, accuracy & performance.
Envirosafe Chemical Tanks are Pre-Engineered for a Variety of Applications
Our chemical tanks are available in either Flameshield (UL-142) or Fireguard (UL-2085) configurations and can be manufactured as a single tank or in split designs for the supply of two different fuel products. Each system we sell is built in our on-site manufacturing facility and is fabricated in accordance with The Steel Tank Institute’s specifications as well as meeting all UL standards. .
List of Benefits of Envirosafe Chemical Tanks:
- 30- year warranty backed by the Steel Tank Institute
- Our tanks are fully monitorable interstitial space for leak detection
- Easy on-site pressure testing
- Horizontal, vertical, rectangular, and diked models
- Customizable compartments for multiple fuels, saving space and money
- Tested to Underwriters Laboratories UL 142, UL 2085 and SwRI 97-04 by Southwest Research Institute
Available Options & Configurations for Chemical Tanks
Envirosafe’s chemical tanks are available in 3 configurations; as a bare tank, standard turnkey system or customized to the customer’s specifications. Some of the available options include:
- Monitoring Well
- Lifting Lugs
- Emergency Vents
- Atmospheric Vent
- Interstitial Leak Gauge
- Clock Gauge
- High-Level Alarm
- Pumps with appropriate valves
- Hose Reel, Hose, Nozzle, Swivel, Breakaway
- Lockable Fill Box
- Ground Level Fill (Check Valve, Ball Valve, Fill Pipe, Camlock) Overfill Prevention Valve
- Fuel Monitoring System
- Fuel Management System
Why Choose Envirosafe Tanks
Envirosafe is the leader in the production of affordable, reliable, turn-key chemical tanks that comply with all local, state, and federal regulations. Whether you need bulk fuel storage for diesel, gasoline, biodiesel, ethanol, or oil, we have a durable, easy to install and cost-effective solution to fit the bill. Our chemical tanks are in use worldwide within the automotive, marine, construction, sanitation, and trucking industries as well as municipalities.
Contact our Customer Support for More Information on Chemical Tanks
Contact us to see how buying fuel in bulk can save you both time and money for your bulk fuel storage needs. And be sure to ask about our 100 Percent Financing Options. We also have used tanks for sale. Please contact customer support at 800-555-4754, or via email, or to request a quote, click here.