The Envirosafe E-Cube is 110% contained. We have an E-Cube Mobile line that is UL-142 and DOT certified, as well as a Stationary Model. They are a perfect portable fuel storage source and are easily stackable. The E-Cube Mobile allows you to haul fuel over the road. You can connect multiple pieces of equipment at once. Inside they can hold an electric or hand pump as well as a 30ft hose reel.
Our Fuel Cube Line
DESIGN FEATURES: Bi-directional forklift plates, internal baffle...
The Envirosafe E-Cube is 110% contained. Our E-Cube Mobile line is UL-142 and DOT certified. They are a perfect portable fuel storage source and are easily stackable to allow you to haul fuel over the road. They can allow you to connect multiple pieces of equipment at...
- Bi-directional forklift plates, internal baffle plates, galvanized hatch plates, stacking corners & lifting lugs for safe & easy handling
- Designed to stack inside shipping containers & across truck beds
- Unique Hexagonal corners for extra strength, two letter box openings for safe & secure hose connections
- Large designed dispensing gun equipment compartment with fixed arrangements to carry hose reels, pumps, gun nozzles, cables, batteries & alarms
- 110% bunded tank capacity – to meet the global environmental regulations
- Completely removable inner tank for easy maintenance & cleaning
- Primary & * secondary hatch plates – for multiple use & versatility.
- * Space efficient design – easily stacked 2 high when full & 3 high when empty
- Unique pitched outer lid – designed to allow for dust & rain regress
- The primary hatch plates comes with a secure lockable design & has beading around the lid closing position
- The primary hatch plate is fitted with a 3″ fill pipe, three- 1″ return pipes & three- 1 1/4″ feed pipes as standard for multiple use
Approvals & Certifications
- * UL-142 / UL-S601
- (IBC) Intermediate Bulk Container
- * Vibration Tested
- * UN31 A/Y US D.O.T (View DOT Regulations)
- * Lifting when Full Certified 125G to 792G
- * UN31A/Y Certified to haul Diesel by road.
* E-Cube Mobile only
3″ Adapter Male/Female Thread Aluminum$25.09
3″ Dust Cap For Use With Aluminum Adapters$32.74
Bushing Reducer$1.67 – $2.78
Emergency Vent Package$865.98
Fill-Rite FR151 Hand Pump$209.00
Fill-Rite NX3205FE Foot Mounted Pump w/ BSPT$914.99
Fuel Hose w/ Male Ends 843BT$142.57 – $450.00
Hand Pump Bracket$52.00
In-Line Digital Turbine Meter$189.01
Jomar M x F Thrd Ball Valve$14.53 – $20.56
PIUSI K24 Flow Meter$240.02
Quick Disconnect$36.23 – $126.81
ST EX50 120V AC Fuel Pump Kit$670.05 – $961.48
ST EX50 12V DC Fuel Pump Kit$714.99 – $986.59
Limited Access Worksites
For a logistically challenging site that requires fuel, an E-Cube can be safely lifted by crane or forklift quickly and easily.
In remote locations or at your facility, the E-Cube Stationary can be fitted to refuel your fleet and reduce any unneeded downtime.
On-Site Fuel Supply
You can easily fuel machinery on-site when needed and save time by not waiting for fuel delivery.
Re-test and Inspection of IBCs
A thorough exam of your E-Cube needs to be done every 2.5 years and must include:
- Leakproofness Test
- External Visual Inspection of Tank, Markings and Equipment
- Inner Tank Inspection
Read more about the requirements for testing and inspection of IBCs here.