The Envirosafe E-Cube is 110% contained. Our E-Cube Mobile line is UL-142 and DOT certified. They are a perfect portable fuel tank storage source. These fuel cubes are easily stackable to allow you to haul fuel over the road. These portable fuel tanks are designed for: diesel fuel, petrol, kerosene, oils and certain bio fuels. They allow you to connect multiple pieces of equipment at once. The lockable equipment cabinet houses your equipment as well as captures any spills or drips so they can be addressed immediately.
Our Fuel Cube Line
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
- Bi-directional forklift plates, internal baffle plates, galvanized hatch plates, stacking corners & lifting lugs for safe & easy handling
- Designed to stack inside shipping containers & across truck beds
- Unique Hexagonal corners for extra strength, two letter box openings for safe & secure hose connections
- Large designed dispensing gun equipment compartment with fixed arrangements to carry hose reels, pumps, gun nozzles, cables, batteries & alarms
- 110% bunded tank capacity – to meet the global environmental regulations
- Double wall eliminates the need for a spill basin
- Completely removable inner tank for easy maintenance & cleaning
- Primary & secondary hatch plates – for multiple use & versatility.
- Space efficient design – easily stacked 2 high full & 3 high empty
- Lift-able by crane when full
- Unique pitched outer lid – designed to allow for dust & rain regress
- The primary hatch plates comes with a secure lockable design & has beading around the lid closing position
- The primary hatch plate is fitted with a 3″ fill pipe, three- 1″ return pipes & three- 1 1/4″ feed pipes as standard for multiple use
Approvals & Certifications
- UL-142 / UL-S601
- (IBC) Intermediate Bulk Container
- Vibration Tested
- UN31 A/Y US D.O.T (View DOT Regulations)
- Lifting when Full Certified
- UN31A/Y Certified to haul Diesel by road.
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
1. External Lid
2. Primary Hatch Cover Lid
3. Stacking Cover with Lifting Lugs
4. Primary Hatch Fittings Plate
5. Bracket for Dispensing Nozzle
6. Internal Steel Fuel Pipes
7. Pump Bracket System
8. Hose Reel Brackets
9. Forklift Access
10. * Secondary Hatch Cover Lid
11. * Secondary Hatch Fittings Plate (fitting optional, extra)
12. Inner Primary Tank Lifting Lug
13. Inner Primary Tank
14. External Bund Tank
15. Skid Mounted Base Frame
16. Bi-Directional Forklift Pockets
* E-Cube Mobile only
Showing all 17 results
3″ Adapter Male/Female Thread Aluminum$25.09
3″ Dust Cap For Use With Aluminum Adapters$32.74
Bushing Reducer$1.67 – $2.78
Cim-Tek 260 Series Hydrosorb Filter 70062$218.76
Emergency Vent Package$865.98
Fill-Rite FR151 Hand Pump$209.00
Fill-Rite NX3204F Foot Mounted Pump Only$962.00
Fill-Rite NX3210FB Foot Mounted Pump, Hose and Nozzle$1,122.00
Fuel Hose w/ Male Ends 843BT$142.57 – $450.00
Hand Pump Bracket$52.00
Hannay Hose Reel N815-23-24-10.5
In-Line Digital Turbine Meter$189.01
Jomar M x F Thrd Ball Valve$14.53 – $20.56
PIUSI EX140 120V Heavy Duty AC Powered Transfer Pump
PIUSI EX75 ATEX 12V DC Pump
PIUSI K24 Flow Meter$240.02
Quick Disconnect$36.23 – $126.81
5×10 Heavy Duty E-Cube Trailer
For 528 Gallon E-Cubes
- Heavy Duty Frame, Cross Member and Tongue
- LED Lighting
- 1/8” Steel Floor Plate on Trailer Deck
- 5,000lb Tongue Jack with Sand Pad/Foot
- Adjustable Coupler 2 5/16” or Lunette Eye—20,000lb.
- 6” Structural Channel For Mounting E-Cube Mobile Fuel Tank
- 15” Bias Ply Tires, Load Range “C”
- E-Coated White Modular Wheels (Special Primed Process / Rust Prohibitive)
- E-Z Lube Hubs
- Heavy Duty Steel Diamond Plated Fenders
- (2) Dexter 3,500lb Torflex Axles with Electric Brake on Each Wheel
- 4×8 Trailer Weight: 970 lbs.
- 5×10 Trailer Weight: 1,165 lbs.
4×8 Heavy Duty E-Cube Trailer
For 119 and 250 Gallon E-Cubes
Limited Access Worksites
For a logistically challenging site that requires fuel, an E-Cube can be safely lifted by crane or forklift quickly and easily.
In remote locations or at your facility, the E-Cube Stationary can be fitted to refuel your fleet and reduce any unneeded downtime.
On-Site Fuel Supply
You can easily fuel machinery on-site when needed and save time by not waiting for fuel delivery.
Re-test and Inspection of IBCs
A thorough exam of your E-Cube needs to be done every 2.5 years and must include:
- Leakproofness Test
- External Visual Inspection of Tank, Markings and Equipment
- Inner Tank Inspection
Read more about the requirements for testing and inspection of IBCs here.